Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Beautiful

Hello there! 
Today I have a scrapbook page to share which uses some pieces from Your Creative Wings Chipboard.


I love to scrapbook and record recent pictures, as the moments are always fresh in your mind.  The other week, my youngest son and I took a walk along the beach near the iconic Busselton Jetty - I'm always amazed by our beautiful beaches!

Here are some close-up's: 


For the title I've given it some colour with water colour paints.  I firstly do a base coat of white, so it's neutral - then I've painted on the blue, concentrating on different areas to give different shades of blue. 
I finish it off with a coat of crystal glitter by DecoArt - it gives a nice shimmer in real life.



To make this frame a feature on the page, I've added in a photo - I've done the same water colour process for this piece of chipboard too.  But I've also added in some micro beads in blue and silver. 


Pop over to the online shop HERE to view these chipboard pieces and many more .....

Your Creative Wings products used


  

Until next time
Happy Creating



            

No comments:

Post a Comment