Sunday, August 30, 2015

Black & Gold

Audrey here again. I managed to do the Scrapping Clearly sketch challenge as well this week and thought I'd share it here also.
This layout may well have ended up in the bin. I really had to push myself forward to 'just keep going', it's a little like a Nanna's apple pie,,,, layer upon, layer, upon layer. 
I'm glad I persevered. And the fact that, that was the only piece of black card in da house, helped. 

Here's the Sketch

And here's my take on it.

Picture Perfect
Other products used - Papers by- Websters, Cristina Re, (others unknown. Bazzill card. Tim Holtz crackle paint & stamps, gold embossing powder, seed beads, Treasure gold, Jo Sonja paint, glitter gel pen. 




  








                              
Circles Charm set YCW16021           Key to my Heart Charm set YCW12013

                                                     


Until next time.
Audrey & all at YCW 

No comments:

Post a Comment