Saturday, April 25, 2015

Layer upon Layer with Rikki

Hi, Rikki here today with a quick little share.
I have to say I have been guilty of hoarding paper ranges !!! (Gasps noooooooo, especially when you ask hubby) but I am here to say "My name is Rikki, I hoard paper, but really pretty paper"... This layout below is the reason why..... I'm not justifying it, well maybe??? 

There comes a time when you have perfect photo something that makes your heart happy, these two photos are that for me, and hence need to be show cased with the perfect, pretty papers and the the right amount of embellishments, and this is where the YourCreative Wings Wreath- Leafy Set comes into play.

Precious



 
By adding the circle it allowed me to add additional photo and show a detail of the moment. To add to the bulk of it why dont you add some simple diecut leaves over the top.....

Your Creative Wings Products Used: Wreath - Leafy Set YCW2021
Other Products Used: Websters Beautiful Chic pp, glassine bag, Doilies,


Precious


I very rarely have that moment when your really, truly happy with a piece, especially when you show sneak peeks (which I do via my iphone no point bring the big camera out for those) because your phone makes close ups grainy I tend to have a blah reaction to them, except in this case.... It looked as good as it did in real life !!!


I am a huge layering fan, I love the ''Fallen'' effect, the way it just looks like it is tacked on. 




One of my favourite Your Creative Wings go to is the Sprig Set 1 I love how it gives your layouts a direction ad flow, by placing them throughout the layout.

 How cute are these Your Creative Wings Love Candy circles?


Your Creative Wings Products Used: Sprig Set 1 YCW2008, Ornate Frame 15 YCW6016, Love Candy YCW12018
Other Products Used:Websters Beautiful Chic pp, glassine bag, Doilies 


Till next time, have a creative day.

Rikki
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment