Thursday, February 12, 2015

So Darn cute

Good Morning, Rikki here for my first ever post of Your Creative Wings !!!!. I am so happy to join the team with these talented ladies.....  


Today I am sharing something a little girly with a nice corner cluster of flowers and layering some stunning pieces of Your Creative Wings chipboard. 



For me its all about height when doing large flower clusters once you achieve the clusters you want, then its about adding details like the Your Creative Wings - Key to My Heart Charm Set, these bend and manipulate around your cluster really well so there's nothing to worry about when adhering them on the flowers.


A handy tip is when you have some smaller chipboard why not go to your local hardware store and grab some good quality spray paints, and just spray your chipboard for a quick cover.

Your Creative Wings products used -  Key to My Heart Charm Set  YCW12013,  Scallop Heart Set YCW12008,  Words - You are Loved YCW1058, Geo Pointers - Heart & Home YCW4007
Well I hope that I have inspired you.....

Till next time,
Have a creative day 

Rikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment