Sunday, September 7, 2014

A little introduction

Welcome

To Your Creative Wings blog, where we hope to keep you informed of all we're up too and to especially inspire you to create beautiful pieces using  Your Creative Wings chipboard. 

Yep,, we're the new kid on the block, as a wholesale chipboard business,  a small kid, but willing to give everything we have to get this family owned and run small business up and going. Our number one aim is, to please. We've had over 30yrs of customer service experience under our belt and are very passionate about all things customer service. We've also had nearly fifteen years experience in the scrapbooking and paper craft industry.

We'd love for you to take a look at our debut products.
HERE'S JUST A FEW EXAMPLES OF THE DESIGNS
We're sure you'll find lots more to tickle your creative fancy ;) 
  HERE   










 ---------------------------------------------------------------


Please meet our inaugural Creative Team, here they share a little bit about themselves and some creative goodness from a couple to inspire you.We'd like to thank them so much for joining us and for keeping our secret for the last few months. Thank you all for your creative abundance, your support, your friendship and your patience. xx
We will have regular weekly blog posts with lots to share from each of the girls, so keep checking back to see what we're up to.


Introducing

 Suzanne Tonga

I’ve been scrapbooking for about 10 years now.  As a lover of stationery and photography, scrapbooking started as the perfect hobby and have since made it my career.  With a background in science, teaching scrapbooking classes certainly has been a change of pace.  I love the artistic side of scrapbooking and of course the documenting of my children's lives but an added bonus is the wonderful people I’ve connected with over the years.  I’ve been fortunate enough to be a designer for Aussie Scrap Source, Delish Designs and have been working and teaching at Daisy Chain Scrapbooks in Queensland for many years, as well as teaching at the Scrapbook & Papercraft convention in Brisbane for several years.  I spent time as a Design Diva for Scrapbook Creations magazine.  I would describe my work as layered with lots of pretty details, I love stitching and you’ll often find that and sequins featuring on my pages, along with lots of different textures.

Sue's created this beautiful layout.
'Loved'




Your Creative Wings  Material used - 
                       Outdoor Lights and Jars YCW9005                 

   
      
      Scribble Heart YCW12001 
                
  Sprig Set 1 YCW2008

Other materials used - Paper by - Authentique, American Craft and Crate Paper. Hambly - Transparency,  Styleboard embellishments - Flair and Stickers, Heidi Swapp -  Scalloped Ribbon and Gold Color Shine, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap.   hessian, embossing powders, string, thread. 
Follow Sue on  Instagram
                                 ---------------------------------------------------------------

Introducing

 Jen Waugh


I'm originally from Scotland but left in early 2008 to move to Houston, Texas. After spending 3.5 years in the US, we moved to beautiful Perth in September 2011. I am a married mum of 4 with ages raging from 5 to 24. I am a relative newcomer to scrap booking and have been creating since mid 2012. I've been on quite a few Design Teams and have taught classes locally. My big passion is altered art. I love searching vintage and op shops to find treasures to make pretty. I am so excited to be part of the Your Creative Wings debut Creative Team and look forward to sharing some of my creations with you.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Introducing 

Anne-Marie Cox


I am 42, married to my childhood sweetheart and we have 5 (not so) little darlings... a cat called Felix and a whippet called Bailey. ;)
I have always loved paper and pens, I have always been a collector of ephemera and I have always kept some sort of diary or journal. So I think I have always been a scrapper of some description.
My initial interest in scrapbooking was to record family history but now I scrap for me, for the fun of it, for the creative outlet. What’s "my style”, well, my taste in scrapping is much like my taste is music, a little bit of everything, so perhaps you could call me “eclectic”. I love to mix it up and especially love the ‘Project Life’ style of scrapbooking, l do like to include embellishments on my layouts that are relevant or symbolic to the story and I try to always include journaling on my pages.
Check out Anne-Marie's awesome creations
'Forever'
Your Creative Wings  Material used -
 
Ornate Frame 11 YCW6011   

 
 Sprig Set 1 YCW2008
Other materials used - Paper by - TBA

'Just Be You'
Your Creative Wings  Material used - 
 Ornate Frame 7 YCW6008

 
  Skull 1 YCW8008
 Other materials used - Paper by - TBA

'Always'
 

Your Creative Wings  Material used - 
Alpha 1 YCW5006  

    
Window French Double YCW18001 


Doves YCW3005

                                                  Flourish 1 YCW7012                                              
Other materials used - Paper by - TBA
 'Together'



Your Creative Wings  Material used - 
Ornate Frame 12 YCW6012
                              

                                                                                              
                                                                              Love Birds Heart YCW12009  
Other materials used - Paper by -TBA
---------------------------------------------------------------
Introducing

Jodie King

I live on Queensland's beautiful Sunshine Coast.
I’ve been scrapbooking for 6 years, and love to create traditional layouts, cards and project life spreads.  I’m a bit of an eclectic scrapper, and often switch between clean and simple layouts and something with more texture.
Aside from being a scrapbooker I’m a mum to two awesome almost grown kids and loving life with my hubby of 20 years.

Here's a little sneak of what Jodie's created that we'll share real soon.


Your Creative Wings  Material used - TBA
Other materials used - Paper by -TBA
Jodie's Blog 
Follow Jodie on Instagram
---------------------------------------------------------------
Introducing 

Audrey Underwood




Mum to three great kids, (most of the time) and wife to another, (yep he's a big kid) and Grandie(De De) to my new pride and joy, my granddaughter Cadence who's three. I love all things creative, my passion is scrapbooking, but I love to play with mixed media. I love to reuse, re purpose and recycle. I'm not scared to get my hands dirty, whether it be with glue, paint or other mediums or by rummaging through rusty metal and old stuff to find treasures. I hope you can find inspiration in what I love, as I share with you at Your Creative Wings

Here's some of what Audrey's been up to using Your Creative Wings goodies.

 'Love You'


Your Creative Wings  Material used -  Dolly Mix - Hearts YCW2201 

 
 Love Word YCW1005

 
   Blossom 3 YCW2005   

 
Arrows Set 3 YCW4009    

Birdhouses & Birds YCW15001

 Birds Cute YCW3002

Alpha 1 YCW5006 

Scribble Circle Hearts YCW13003 

 Chevron Strip Mini CW4005

Geo Pointer - Stars & Arrows YCW4006 
Other materials used - Paper by - Kaisercraft. Kaisercraft Collectables, Martha Stewart Punch - Eyelet Lace Punch, Washi Tape, Jo Sonja paint - titanium white, Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots.  Muslin, lace, Thread, tag.

 'Barcelona 2012'

Your Creative Wings  Material used - Lots of Stars YCW10008


Mini Cameras YCW8002

      Arrows Set 1 YCW4001

Enjoy the Sunshine Quote YCW1009S

Printers Fist YCW4017

 
Chevron Strip LrgYCW4002
 

Chevron Strip Mini CW4005

Typewriter Numbers Lrg YCW5004

Geo Pointer - Heart & Home YCW4007
 
 Outdoor Lights and Jars YCW9005

Other materials used - Paper by -  Kaiser Craft. Kaisercraft Collectables and Captured Moments Cards , Tim Holtz Film Strip Ribbon, Versa Cube Pinecone ink, Versa Fine Sepia ink,  muslin, jute, tags,

 'My Little Monster'               

Your Creative Wings  Material used -  Dolly Mixture - Circles YCW2102, Dolly Mixture - Stars YCW21003, Lots of Stars YCW10008


Arrows Set 3 YCW4009

Geo Pointers - Stars & Arrows YCW4006

  
                                    
Alpha 2 YCW5001U


                                                                             
    Chevron Strip LrgYCW4002

                            
Chevron Strip Mini CW4005

 Typewriter Numbers Lrg YCW5004

 Monsters YCW14001  

 
My Little Monster Title YCW1041       

Other materials used - Paper by - Kaisercraft and Bazzil, Golden Crackle Paste, Lumiere metallic paint, Jo Sonja paint,  cotton thread 

  'Captured Moment'


Your Creative Wings  Material used -
Selfie Words YCW1021 
                                                                
 
Scallop Hearts YCW12008

Flower Buds YCW2006
Other materials used - Paper by -  Maja Design and Bazzil card, Kaisercraft Captured Moments Cards, Prima Marketing stamp, german scrap,
Audrey's Blog
Follow Audrey on Instagram
 --------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, WELCOME, we look forward to sharing more real soon. Being such a new business we'll be constantly designing and sharing our new products regularly on our  Website
For those of you who can only access our products via a retail outlet we will keep you posted as to what stores will stock Your Creative Wings products.

Until Next Time
Happy Creating
x

No comments:

Post a Comment